Long Live the Pixel!
Hi and welcome!
My name is Sergio Silva and I’m a digital artist. My specialty (and passion!) is making Pixel Art for video games. You can see my portfolio in the Pixel Art and Animations tabs or in my PixelJoint profile.
I have more than 5 years of experience in the industry and I’ve been involved in the development of several video games. I consider myself half artist/half engineer (so I do have a very particular set of skills…) and that allows me to communicate efficiently with artists and programmers alike. I’ve had the opportunity to work from my studio at home and also in an art studio as a Lead Artist for almost two years.
Up until now I’ve worked as a freelancer for international clients, but I’d love to know other cultures and countries, so I’m willing to relocate if needed.
Videogames and Clients:
- Three Twenty One by David Franco (UK)
- Swords and Crossbones: An Epic Pirates Story by Bossland GMBH (Germany)
- Epic Pirates Story by Bossland GMBH (Germany)
- The Conquest by Bossland GMBH (Germany)
- Epic Car Story (comming soon) by Bossland GMBH (Germany)
- Clover’s Quest by Gametron Studios (Colombia)
- Fart Away! by Gametron Studios (Colombia)
- Asterodyssey by Gametron Studios (Colombia)
- Hide Seeker by Hunza Interactive (Colombia)
Besides digital art, my interests are: Movies (mostly sci-fi and fantasy), books (mostly sci-fi and fantasy), static modelling (mostly, well, you get the idea) and currently I have an active YouTube channel where I share my scale modelling projects [Check it out!]
Want to know more about me? You can contact me by clicking the Contact tab or sending an email to email@example.com.